EASY TO USE:
Please tightening up the End Cap and the Body before you use it or recharge the flashlight.
Tactical Flashlight ensure turn on the tail switch before you use it or recharge the flashlight.
1. Press the switch enter the open mode, and then connect the flashlight to a power supply with the USB cable.
2. When the flashlight is in charging status, it will automatically turn off and the red indictor at the switch position blinks once every 1.5 seconds. When the battery is fully charged, the blue indicator will be on.
3. The flashlight equipped with protection apparatus, the flashlight can be connected to the power supply for a long time (The charging time for 3400mAh battery is about 4-8 hours).
When you plug in usb cable,the indicator in side switch will show steady blue light or a rapid dim fast-flashing of red,which means a power source is detected, but the battery didn't connect to power source.
1. Tighten the End Cap and the Body properly.
2. Press the tail switch to turn the light on (the same as you turn on the flashlight). Then the charging indicator slow blinking red. Steady blue light shows fully charged (Tactical Flashlight).
1. Turbo mode has a limit of 3 minutes, After 3 mins the body began to warm up,it will step down to next lower level with sufficient heat.
2. When the red led indicator at the button position is flashing, which indicates that the battery power is less than 20%, the flashlight will automatically jump to the lowest brightness mode. After the flashlight is fully charged, it will work normally again.
3. In order to ensure the safety of transportation and storage, the battery has only 30-70% of power when you receive it. Please charge the flashlight first before you start to use it so that it can work properly.
4. If you need the flashlight to work at high brightness mode for a long time, please prepare CR123A batteries as backup.
5. If the flashlight is not working properly, please take out the battery, and wipe the charging connection points, including the cap and tail of the battery, with a piece of dry cloth. Then put the battery back into the flashlight and tighten it to ensure that every part is in good connection. Finally, recharge the flashlight to make sure that the battery is fully charged.
6. Please be sure to recharge the flashlight once within every 3 month.
Pls check the attached "User Manual".Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.